Pennsylvania Revolution was founded to provide the resources and information necessary for citizens of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania to petition their government. Over the years the disconnect from the voters to those elected to serve has grown substantially creating a frustration of Government as a whole. It is our purpose to serve as the grassroots expressway for the Commonwealth’s freedom and liberty community while closing the disconnect between voters and those elected.
Therefore, we wish to make known our position on our key stances:
- Limited Government Stance
- Government shall be legislated at the lowest level possible.
- Cities > Townships > Counties > State > Federal
- Government shall practice fiscal responsibility while legislating.
- Government shall not pass any burden of debt repayment onto future generations.
- Government shall not pass any benefit or pay reform without vote of its citizens.
- Free Market Stance
- Government shall not be in the business of saving, rescuing or “bailing out” private enterprises in the guise of gaining control, to big to fail or other reasoning to interfere with the market.
- Government shall not be in the business of social engineering through manipulation of markets.
- Government shall not be in the business of mandating or regulating business, unless there is a universal safety and/or security concern and if one exists providing the citizens the right to vote on the need.
- Personal & Family Rights
- Government shall not create a law forcing vaccinations onto any citizen.
- Government shall not create a law restricting one’s personal rights to life and/or liberty.
- Government shall not create a law restricting a family’s right to raise their children within their personal rights, unless the personal rights to life of the child has been infringed.